Breakfast Club is open from Monday to Friday, term time only from 8am costing £1 per day. Please be aware that this is a pre-booked and pre-paid service. Admission will be refused if you have not completed the steps below:
- Before attending Breakfast Club, you must complete the Breakfast Club Registration and Home School Agreement consent form. This can be found on Parentapps in the ‘Consent Forms’ Section.
- Once you have completed the above, you need to book and pay for the days you wish your child to attend in advance via SchoolMoney. We request that you confirm your bookings by 4pm the day before. You can now access SchoolMoney direct from parentapps. Click here for instructions on how to set this up.
Terms of using Breakfast Club
- Your child must have pre-booked and pre-paid prior to arriving at school. We are no longer taking cash payments. You can call the school office on 0161 226 2066 to make a booking and payment over the phone.
- Drop off time is between 8am and 8:10am via the Grantham Street gate. The gate will be locked after 8:10am, and no admittance will be made after this time. Parents/ Carers must wait with your child until they are admitted into the school grounds to the Breakfast Club Staff.
- You will receive a credit for the day if your child is off sick on the day you have booked. This will carry forward to your next booking.
- If your child fails to attend and you have not cancelled the session booked by 4pm the previous day, you will not receive a credit.
- Your child will receive a breakfast and a drink at the session.
- Parents are not permitted to attend Breakfast Club.
- Numbers will be restricted for bookings.
What we do
There are various activities and crafts available to do at Breakfast Club.