Vision, Values & Ethos
In partnership with all members of our school community, we wish our children to become positive contributors to wider society. Through instilling a passion for life-long learning and nurturing a strong sense of self, with an understanding of social responsibility, we will enable our children to achieve their full potential academically and socially.
We aim to do this by:
- Being an outward looking school, actively engaging and celebrating the diversity of our wider community.
- Fostering a welcoming environment of equality, tolerance and respect. Implementing a creative, enquiry based curriculum.
- Providing enthusiastic, adaptable teaching to enable all children to become independent learners.
- Providing a range of enrichment activities and visits.
- Creating a physically secure, emotionally safe and socially supportive environment.
- Offering opportunities for collaborative learning and developing shared responsibilities at all levels.