Our uniform promotes a sense of belonging and community.
Our uniform is:
- a red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo printed on it
- a white polo shirt with or without the school logo
- a black or grey skirt or trousers
- a black shoes
- a red and white checked dresses for summer only
- If a hijab is worn, this must be plain white or black only
- If tights are worn, these must be plain grey or black only
For PE children must wear:
- black shorts
- white PE top with logo or plain white T-shirt
- jogging pants or leggings for the winter months
To ensure safety during PE, children must remove their usual school hijab, however they are able to wear a sport hajib instead.
- Book Bags
- PE Bags
Please make sure every item of clothing is labelled with your child’s name.
Uniform items can be purchased by logging into SchoolMoney, by phoning the school office (tel 0161 226 2066) with your credit / debit card, or in person at the school office on TUESDAY’S or FRIDAYS’S between 2:30pm and 3:30pm only. If you are unable to access SchoolMoney, please contact the school office to send you an invite or reset your password. Alternatively, you can now access SchoolMoney direct from parentapps. Click here for instructions on how to set this up.
Uniform is also available from Elite Uniforms in Chorlton: 166 Manchester Road, M16 0DZ tel 07702 105 550.