Our uniform promotes a sense of belonging and community.
Our uniform is:
- a red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo printed on it
- a white polo shirt with or without the school logo
- a black or grey skirt or trousers
- a black shoes
- a red and white checked dresses for summer only
- If a hijab is worn, this must be plain white or black only
- If tights are worn, these must be plain grey or black only
For PE children must wear:
- black shorts
- white PE top with logo or plain white T-shirt
- jogging pants or leggings for the winter months
To ensure safety during PE, children must remove their usual school hijab. However there are able to wear a sport hajib instead. These can be purchased locally or from the school office.
Book bags and PE bags with the school logo can be purchased from the office.
Please make sure every item of clothing is labelled with your child’s name.